2. Under GST Records can be kept in electronic form & authenticated by Digital Signature. Backups should be taken which can be restored in reasonable time.
3. SEBI has taken the first major step towards development of the commodity derivatives market by approving introduction of options contracts since taking over the market's regulation in September 2015.
4. Where revenue urged that assesses company received share application money from bogus shareholders, it was for revenue to proceed by reopening assessment of such shareholders and assessing them to tax and not to add same to assessee's income as unexplained cash credit. Proviso to Sec 68  80 taxmann.com 272 (Bombay HC).
5. Under GST every registered person to keep in physical /electronic form, books of account at Principal & EVERY related place of business mentioned in his RC.
6. MCA has issued a Circular clarifying the issues relating to the Transfer of shares to IEPF Authority. The due date for transfer of shares by Companies to IEPF is May 31, 2017 .
7. Meeting of creditors could be dispensed with if maximum no. of creditors gave their consent to amalgamation scheme.  80 taxmann.com 307 (NCLT - Bang.).
8. Govt. has notified section 234 of the Companies Act, 2013 which provides for mergers and amalgamations between an Indian Company and a foreign company and vice versa. RBI has also inserted Rule 25A to amend the Companies (Compromises, Arrangements and Amalgamations) Rules, 2016.
9. Under GST Law IGST, CGST, SGST deposited cannot be adjusted against each other. Only IGST, CGST & SGST input tax credit can be adjusted in specified order.
10. Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 which seeks to protect home-buyers as well as to boost investments in the real estate industry, will come into force across the country from 1st May, 2017. Under the Act, all the States will constitute a Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA).
Have a great day ahead!